Songs and CDs About Coffee and Caffeine – Read Our List of Coffee Songs | This is our section of great music. Everything from songs that are about coffee, to CDs that we recommend to listen to when drinking your magical brew. Most coffee shops tend to play old 40s music ~ music, songs to play in a coffee shop, coffee house jazz, cool coffee themed music.
A great track called Coffee Shop. The artist is Daniele Nacci. Get the song as a MP3.
Just the sample you can hear below will show you how awesome the 6+ minute coffee track is:
These tracks, two of them, are amazing laid back disco house music, with the title Purple Fishes Drinking Dark Coffee. The Purple Fishes track is actually the better track on this recording.
Artist: Miguel Parch
Hear the great disco house music below.
Ah, a good one by deadmau5 called There Might Be Coffee.
Of course, there are no actual lyrics that are all raving about the greatness of coffee, but the song has Coffee in the title. The song is a solid techno track, from the album called Album Title Goes Here. Listen to the track below:
A great coffee shop CD with the flavor of Paris, France.
Many of the songs have vocals, and a slight electronic edge, similar to Thievery Corporation. None of the songs have a title related to coffee, but the music does bring to mind an eccentric coffee shop. The best tracks are: Music for Life (a cool 70’s disco edge) and No Money (a good electronic dance track). You can hear samples in the More Info, below:
This is a punk vinyl record released in 2009 titled Mad Blasts of Chaos Vol 2.
The record label is United Blasphemy Music.
Sick/Tired has 4 songs on one side, Coffee Rage has 7 songs, most being short bursts of intense hardcore punk. Only one of the songs have a coffee based title: Triple Shot Glory ( we assume a triple shot of espresso).
The band Coffee Rage is from New Zealand.
The music was recorded in the early 80’s, and the very end of the disco era, so it sounds like early pop/new wave. This is a direction many popular disco bands went with their music style when disco became unpopular. Unfortunately, this band has nothing to do with coffee (the drink). Songs on this CD include: My Turn to Burn, Slip and Dip, Take me Back, A Promise, and more. You can hear samples of this music below.
A new 2010 CD which features a blend of sensual lounge, jazz, and easy listening music. The CD is a compilation of different artists which includes: Roberto Sol, Florito, The Dao Poets, and more. The best tracks are: Konja Tokyo De by Florito, and I Know Him by Sunyata Project. Those two tracks have a nice smooth and relaxing sound, the others are more song oriented with dominant lyrics(vocals). A good CD for those that find the other coffee lounge CDs too ‘electronic’. None of the songs mention coffee in …
A CD with Brazilian Jazz music from Flora Purim. An interesting Brazilian sound titled Coffee & Bossa.
While none of the songs include coffee in the name, it is a decent Brazilian coffee house CD. You can hear samples below.
A collection called Latte Music: Great Coffee Shop Tunes.
The CD is a good mix of songs which range from light lounge, to new age jazz. Song titles include: Java Piano Man, That Latte Music, The Foam Lounge, and A Sip of Funk. You can hear samples:
This is a CD with over one hour of nice easy listening music for playing inside coffee shops. The music is royalty free and does not require a license to play inside the coffee shop.
Hear samples online
These are audio tracks you can play in your coffee shop without any special license.
The CD below has 19 total tracks of nice coffee shop jazz music.
Below is a track from this coffee style jazz CD:
A strange looking CD which is TV theme music from Japan. The cd has different versions of the song. The music sound like disco music. Quite an interesting item.
yume no you na jikan tsutsumu aroma (saikou ii jan)
kimi ni ageru
otsukare nara kokoro iyasu hito toki (hai, kashikomari)
This is a CD of old time jazz music by the classic jazz artists of the 60’s. None of the songs are actually about coffee, except for the 1st track. Often you hear this type of jazz in Starbucks as they tend to play the older jazz with vocals instead of more modern nu-jazz or lounge music.
1. Black Coffee by Fitzgerald, Ella
2. Isla Verde by Morales, Noro and His Orchestra
3. El Condor Pasa by Paul Desmond
4. Rapaz De Bem by Lalo Schifrin (he also wrote the theme music for Jaws!)
5. Boto by Joe Henderson
6. Guantanamera by …
Track Listing of the Coffee and Bossa CD
1. Call Me by Astrud Gilberto
2. Agua De Beber by Antnio Carlos Jobim
3. Batucada by Bebel Gilberto & Vincius Cantuaria
4. Triste by Elis Regina
5. Anas Dourados (Look Like December) by Antonio Carlos Jabim
6. Dindi by Astrud Gilberto
7. Meditation by Oscar Peterson
8. Vivo Sahando (Dreamer) by Astrud Gilberto & Antonio Carlos Jabim
9. Berimbau by Baden Powell
10. Corcovado by Joo Gilberto, Stan Getz
11. One Note Samba/The Girl From Ipanema by Babel Gilberto
12. Sambas De Duas Notas by Luiz Bonf
13. Domingo A Noite by Luiz Bonf
This is their CD titled Face to Face.
A 12 track CD of soulful R&B with an ambient jazz edge. Best tracks: See Myself in You, Out in the Desert, and Daylight, which sounds like a great 70’s disco anthem. View more info about Sweet Coffee below the CD image.
The CD is titled: 100 Lounge – A Unique Blend for Stylish Moments
1. Breathe by 8000below – good song, but has lots of singing
2. Black Coffee by SoulChillaz – The perect song – very coffee lounge sounding.
3. White Sand by Eddie Silverton – another great relaxing lounge song.
4. La Mer Pt III by Simone Le Grec – Another smooth and relaxing coffee house song.
5. Easy Sunrise by Gardner Slice – Spacey and relaxing lounge.
6. Dark Heart by Night and Day – Jazzy lounge for coffee shops – a good one.
Coffee CD of trip-hop and downtempo.
1. Open Door Breathe (Original Mix)
2. Sofa Surfers See The Light
3. Chin Chillaz Feat. Mojo Tom Konkret
4. Peace Orchestra Who Am I (Chateau Flight Remix)
5. Mathias Schaffhäuser 6 Uhr Morgens
6. Stereotyp Find It
7. Timo Maas Hash Driven
8. Cutty Ranks The Stopper (Dorfmeister’s Full Moon 6 Live Dub)
9. Apeanaut Fever
10. F.R.I.S.K. Look Into Your Soul
11. Erik Sumo Just A Woman
12. Alex Cortiz Pink Beach
13. Bazille Noir Big Time
14. Alexkid Feat. Richard Dorfmeister I Think (Dorfmeister & Alexkid Remix)
15. Klangwirkstoff Scheibosan* & eMU Montezuma
Chillhouse Cafe Volume 2 – on Suntheca Label
Released in 1999
Sadly, none of the songs or band names are about coffee.
1. Blue Wave – Out Of Mind
2. Cesar Martinez Ensemble – Different Places
3. The Sura Quintet, Adriana Macedo – Esperanca Falta
4. QQQ – Always There
5. Miraflores – Touch The Sky
6. Solanos – Estranha
7. Cane Garden Quartet – Close To You
8. The Sura Quintet – A Better World
9. Enrico Donner – Something New
10. Zons Of Zambesi – Zambesi (Remix)
11. Don Gorda Project – Do That Again
12. Norman & Real – Hot Gambles